By submitting media to this application, I allow Brooke Hancock Jefferson Metropolitan Planning Commission (“BHJ-MPC”) to reprint and/or reuse the photo(s), which I have submitted herewith, in various media formats for an unlimited amount of uses over an unlimited time period. I grant the BHJ-MPC a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, and create derivative work of my photograph(s). I certify that the images submitted are my original work and if copyrighted that I am the sole copyright owner. Copyright of the images remain the property of the photographer. I also attest to have consent of anyone clearly depicted in images submitted, and agree to provide proof of consent upon request. I certify that if a photo was obtained on private property, permission was granted by the property owner. By submitting media to this application, I also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BHJ-MPC from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, and costs that may arise from or related to any infringement on any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you represent that your parent or legal guardian also agrees to this section on your behalf.
- Published content and content submitted for posting is public record and subject to public disclosure.
- Visitor‐generated discussions and comments do not necessarily reflect the official opinions or positions of the Brooke Hancock Jefferson Metropolitan Planning Commission (BHJ-MPC) or its board members and employees.
- Posts that include unacceptable content may be deleted and may result in visitors being blocked from future participation.
Unacceptable content may contain, but is not limited to, the following:
- Confidential, classified, sensitive, or proprietary information
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination of protected classes
- Cyberbullying, any content intended to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature
- False, misleading, libelous, or harassing statements
- Information that could reasonably compromise the safety of BHJ-MPC employees or the public
- Profane, offensive, vulgar, or derogatory language or content
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce or advertisements including endorsement
- Subjects not related to BHJ-MPC business
- Support of or opposition to political candidates or ballot measures
- Contains information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety
- Violation of the legal ownership interest of any other party, such as trademark or copyright infringement
- Violent or threatening content